Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bring back Alanis

You know who should really get back into the music industry and release a killer record? Alanis Morissette! My friend Remco and I were talking about her last night before seeing Avril Lavigne, and I really regret the fact she hasn't released a new album for such a long time now. I mean, her last studio album Flavours Of Entanglement was released in 2008.

I've loved Alanis' music ever since Jagged Little Pill was released back in 1995. A couple years later, in 2002, I was standing front row during the Towards Our Union Mented Tour at Ahoy Rotterdam, which was filmed for her DVD east On Scraps (you can actually see me a couple of times in the DVD). I really wish she would release some more music, and most importantly, go on a tour!

Come on Alanis, the music industry needs you!

No comments:

 
Free counter and web stats