Thursday, September 08, 2011

Dumbest comment of the day

James Spaith, That's where I see a difference. It's my firm belief that we all already have the same rights. I see the LGBT wanting special rights. Let's not get back into the aspect of wether or not homosexuality is a sin or not( I can't change your heart and your not changing my faith). Once we open the door to let the LGBT community to wed, what's going to stop other sexually immoral practices from stepping up and wanting the same?

One of the hilariously uniformed and stupid comments from the Religious Right, as a response to the change of policy in the United States regarding gays and lesbians in the military, quoted from One'News'Now, one of my favorite conservative 'news' sites. How dumb can these people get?

No comments:

 
Free counter and web stats