Monday, September 12, 2011

E-mail the Home Depot

Check out the e-mail I just send to the Home Depot:

Dear Home Depot representative,
I would like to offer you my sincere greatfulness for all the things your company is doing for the gay and lesbian community. I've noticed on the internet several hate groups such as the American Family Association (AFA) are trying to boycott your company for its good work, so as to counter that, I want you to know that, as a gay man, I really appreciate all that you're doing. Thank you, and please do not cave in to these hate groups and keep up the good work. I will urge everyone I know to shop with you as much as they possibly can to support your fight for equality!
Sincerely,
Theo van Dijk


As soon as they reply, I will post their message here. Please send them a likewise email by clicking here. If you don't happen to live in the United States, you can select California as your home state, and select 90210 as the zip code (which is Beverly Hills). They also require a valid California phone number. You can use 310-248-0000 for this. It's for a good cause. Please feel free to copy my e-mail to them. Thank you.

No comments:

 
Free counter and web stats