Thursday, September 08, 2011

Free Morgan

This one's especially for my mother, who has been activily supporting Free Morgan demonstrations for quite some time now. Morgan is a killer whale that was captured off the coast of the Netherlands (where I live) and has been jailed at amusement park Dolfinarium ever since. Several action groups are joining together to get legal assistance in freeing the killer whale. While I have to admit I don't think it's such a big deal myself, I'm donating a little blog space to get people educated on this cause.

Click here for more information.

1 comment:

Elawaswa said...

Ontzettend lief van je, dat je dit op je site hebt gezet! Hoe meer mensen hiervan op de hoogte zijn, hoe beter!!
Vandaag, (09-09-2011) zal de hoorzitting met de #orkacoaltie plaatsvinden!!
Ik ben benieuwd hoe #Bleker reageert.
Erg spannend,want hier hangt veel van af!! #DUIMEN!!!#FREEMORGAN:-)

 
Free counter and web stats