Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Burning pressure

Sarah Michelle gellar is on the cover of the December issue of Self Magazine. Here are some quotes from the interview:

On how her priorities have changed: “Work doesn’t define who I am. I love what I do, but I don’t feel a burning pressure anymore. And because I’m working for fun, I get to enjoy it. I’d watch Ringer if I wasn’t on it!”

On working out on her own terms: “I still work out, but not five days a week. I do pilates, I run on the treadmill, I walk to the soundstage rather than taking the cart. I wish I could say I was in the best shape of my life right now, but I don’t put the same pres- sure on myself that I used to. So I don’t rock a bikini on Wilshire Boulevard - but I don’t know many people who do!”

No comments:

 
Free counter and web stats