Saturday, November 19, 2011

In the name of music

Backstreet Boy Howie D is set to hit the road with Britney Spears as the support act for the South American leg of the Femme Fatale Tour this weekend, but there's one thing he may not be ready for: getting one of her famous onstage lap dances.

"I just heard about it, and it just means that I have to go into major workout mode now," the Backstreet Boy joked to MTV News. "I have to do more pushups and crunches than I ever did, because I want to make sure that I represent myself and my group properly."

If Britney does decide to give him a lap dance, he already sees a potential perk. "If she does, by chance, pick me to do that, which I'm not opposed to, it's a good get-out-of-jail-free card for me," he laughed, pointing to his wedding band. "So I'm down with it. It's all in the name of music."

No comments:

 
Free counter and web stats