Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's art art art

Black Swan and Friends With Benefits star Mila Kunis was interviewed for GQ Magazine. Here are some quotes from the feature:

On getting into acting at a young age: “My English was a little janky. I didn’t have very many friends. And there was this place advertised on the radio as a place for kids to meet other kids - an acting class. My parents couldn’t afford a babysitter. They said, ‘Great, that takes up our Saturday.’”

On never taking herself too seriously: “I love what I do, but my theory is that it’s people who doubt what they do and want to prove it to you, they’re like ‘It’s art. I create art. It’s art, art, art.’ I’m like, Holy shit, are you fucking kidding me? I run around and pretend I’m someone else for twelve hours; I record Family Guy. Then I get to go home and watch Jersey Shore.”

No comments:

 
Free counter and web stats