Monday, November 07, 2011

Never the answer

Avril Lavigne has claimed she was beaten up by a gang of five people during a night out with her boyfriend. Avril said the weekend attack left her with a "black eye, bloody nose, hair ripped out, scratches, bruises and cuts". Boyfriend Brody Jenner was hit over the head with a bottle as he tried to break up the brawl.

The couple were at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel in LA when an argument seems to have broken out between Avril and another woman. Since then, Avril has claimed she was attacked by five people and that "my face is fucked".

She tweeted: "I don't fight. I don't believe in it. To clear things up I got attacked by 5 people last night out of nowhere. Not cool. My face is fucked. As in black eye, bloody nose, hair ripped out, scratches, bruises and cuts. So not ok to be abusive to others. Violence is NEVER the answer."

No comments:

 
Free counter and web stats